Pop/Click noise happens on a Mac.
Please check the following items:
- Open “Preferences” in the Options menu, click “Hardware” tab. Please increase the buffer size here. This will increase the latency but not by much.
- If other applications or programs are running, quit them all.
- Choose “Better Performance” at “Energy Saver” if you are using a laptop.
- Open “System Preferences”.
- Open “Energy Saver”.
- Click “Better Performance” at “Optimization”.
- Use the AC adapter if you are using a laptop.
- Disconnect wireless network e.g. wireless LAN and Bluetooth.
- Connect the JamVOX Monitor directly to a USB port on your Mac without using USB hubs.
- Disconnect other peripheral devices (e.g.printers) if possible.
Return to list