I can not hear my guitar sound from the JamVOX Monitor.
Please check the following items:
- Check that your JamVOX Monitor is properly connected to your computer via USB. If properly connected, the POWER ON indicator lights red.
- Check the volume level of your guitar.
- Check that your guitar is connected to the GUITAR IN of the JamVOX Monitor.
- Check that the MONITOR LEVEL of the JamVOX Monitor is turned up.
- Check that the JamVOX application has been launched.
- Check the Music and Master volume knob in the upper right corner of the screen turned up.
- Check the level meter in the upper right corner of the screen do you react.
- Close your JamVOX application and try connecting your JamVOX Monitor to a different USB port of your computer.
- Try disconnecting your JamVOX monitor and then connect it again.
- Is the [MUTE] button in the TUNER light out?
- Check the volume setting of your computer (Mac only).
- Open “System Preferences”.
- Click “Sound”.
- Click “Output” tab.
- Select “JamVOX” from the list.
- Adjust the slider of “Output volume” and uncheck “Mute”.
- Try reinstalling your JamVOX USB driver according to the following directions (Windows only).
- If already running, please close the JamVOX application.
- Disconnect your JamVOX Monitor.
- Select “Programs and Features” from “Control Panel”
- Select “JamVOX USB Driver”, and uninstall it according to the directions.
- Install JamVOX USB Driver again.
- Launch JamVOX Software, and confirm if JamVOX monitor is recognized in your JamVOX Preferences successfully.
Return to list